Bold. This one word sums up the Hyster® brand. When a materials handling application demands dependability...when nothing but the grittiest makes the grade...the answer is Hyster - among the toughest lift trucks on earth. Hyster® products combine innovative design, industrial-strength components, state-of-the-art manufacturing and testing.
Hyster offers a complete line of lift trucks with over 130 different models configured for gasoline, LPG, diesel, or electric power. Available in the broadest capacity range in the industry - from 2,000 to 115,000 lbs. - each Hyster® forklift is designed to meet challenging customer requirements for dependability and cost of operation.
Specifically, Hyster has products suitable for handling all types of palletized or non-palletized loads:
- Pallet trucks: walkie, end rider and center rider versions offer a variety of options for transporting loads over short and long distances in the warehouse.
- Pallet Stackers and Reach Trucks are ideal for storing and retrieving loads from racking.
- Low, mid- and high level Order Pickers, and Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) trucks enable efficient order fulfillment when collecting multiple items from different storage locations.
- Tow Tractors may be used for a variety of horizontal surface towing activities in a warehouse or manufacturing floor.
- Electric Trucks are offered in both 3-Wheel Electric and 4-Wheel Electric versions, depending on the application and preference. Different wheel/tire types cater for a full spectrum of indoor and outdoor operating environments.
- The range of internal combustion engine (ICE) counterbalanced trucks is suited to a multitude of applications including loading/unloading, shuttling and storage of raw materials, finished goods and production materials.
- For the heaviest lifting, Hyster® High Capacity (ICE) Lift Trucks could be the right solution